Inventory Invasion Inventory Invasion

'S allright.

But there are some controlling issues. Not only in the wasd key input cumbersome, it's rediculously slow. Also, because you put a reload time on each shot, you don't stand a chance of being able to shoot all targets.

Change the input to mouse, and have little or no reload time to make the game infinitely better.

Jehebi responds:

We were going to use input as mouse. But since the game started off as only 2 player, we decided not to change it. That's kinda weird that it is slow, try turning down the quality.

By the way, how did you reply so fast? We just submitted it 30 seconds ago...

Sprite Animation Tutorial Sprite Animation Tutorial

You're not very good at animating sprites.

I'll say this much:
When animating the sprites, use onion skinning and nudges of the arrow keys so your sprites actually LINE UP. Yours jump everywhere. That's considered very sloppy.

Ultimate Pokemon Battle Ultimate Pokemon Battle

I give props to you trying, but:

There are lots of bugs. For example, only one attack is any good at racking up damage (and those moves would be suited for a squirtle, not to mention they'd be useless against a grass type).

You can attack repeatedly as long as you keep clicking the attack button - the game doesn't wait for the enemy attack animation.

You lose even if you win, and you chose a song at a low volume.

You could also try to use the sprites without them blurring. If you can get those straightened out, this would be quite good. But at the moment, it needs a lot of work.

Aprime responds:

Lol thanks for the review, ill try to change all of that, thanks for ur review

www.aprime.tk

Streamline Streamline

Good, but Short Circuit does it better.

I don't know, possibly because Short Circuit came up with the idea first, or because I thought its graphics were neater; but this just isn't the same for me.

Great job though.